My personalized home consultations are very informative and are my most popular service! Parents will learn much more than any book they’ve read or any class they’ve taken. I go beyond the basics to show you easier ways, faster ways & even a few secrets that will help you get through your baby’s first year.
Prior to our meeting, I will send over log sheets for you to fill out. I like to see 2-3 days of daily eat/sleep activity to see what we need to go over, tweak, adjust, etc…
- For my home consults, I usually come over around 6pm so that I can meet the baby and give tips during the bedtime routine (bath, feeding & bed) as well as, in his/her room as needed. I also show an easier way to bathe the baby, which they all LOVE!
- After the bedtime routine, I will then go over everything you guys need to have your baby on a great schedule so that he/she is happy and content in the daytime and is sleeping through the night by 3 or 4 months!** For older babies, I will go over different methods/techniques you can use to encourage them to get themselves to sleep on their own every time.
- I will leave you with all the tools you need including good info on sleep, self-soothing, nutrition, personalized routine, natural products, & other handouts with awesome tips/techniques. Plus I will show you unique and highly recommended products to check out to make life easier with a new baby for the first year!!
- I will also go over everything you need to get through the upcoming regressions, growth spurts, illnesses, napping nightmares & teething issues.
- I will explain the difference of “true” organic formulas vs commercial and which ones would your baby benefit from.
- I also touch on alternative remedies, medicines & products for you to choose that will not harm your children or have any side effects like the more “popular” ones do.
- I will also send you the next routine and all the sheets that go along with it including great tips on teething and starting solids when he/she is ready.
- You will also receive unlimited support until the baby’s first birthday!
- The flat rate for these consults are $350 for singles, $400 for multiples.
To book a consult, please contact me to get started right away!
**Success is based on how well the family follows the guidelines and commits to the schedule that the Newborn Care Specialist has created for your newborn.